Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Restaurant Review: HOME dining café & gallery


Cute little Peaceful Restaurant…
 



During my winter break, my friend, Moe and I went to a restaurant called HOME dining café & gallery. Although this is located in the Omotesando, when you turn this small road, you will be in a different kind of atmosphere where you can feel that is more quiet, and peaceful. At first, you may be little confused where the restaurant is because it is hiding by some trees. However, if you find it, you will notice how the place is very relaxing. When you stand in front of the entrance, you will first notice with the signs they have and then you will see a small narrowed street where you will walk down to the door. When I was walking down to the entrance, I had the feeling both of excitement and curiousness. When you are at the door, you will be opened by a very polite waiter with his smile saying “welcome”.
                                

When we went in the restaurant, I was little surprise that they had the seats not only inside of the restaurant but also outside. Even though we chose to be seated in inside, I was able to see that outside had more seats than inside the restaurant and they were all covered with greenhouse-like plastic house in order to be warm. Another thing that I liked about the appearance was that they had the decoration as a Christmas season. It was very nice and it was very comfortable to stay there.


Soon after we chose our seats and sat down, the waitress came and served us some water and the menus. They also served us a welcome drink, which was a plum juice. I thought that was very polite and made us feel very special.


After that, Moe and I ordered our lunch meals. While she ordered the Steak Hamburg plate with rice, I ordered the Boiled Seafood Cream Pasta. Our dishes arrived around 5minuites after taking the order. When I first got my dish, I notice some steam coming out from the pasta, telling me that it was just made by the chef. When I put the pasta into my mouth, the pasta was in perfect temperature, making it feel very creamy in a very good way. Also the seafoods they used were in perfect blend with the creamy pasta. When I taste this, only one word came into my mind and that was, delicious. The salad was fresh and the dressing was great. The bread was very crispy and crunchy, and it was perfect with the creamy pasta’s sauce. Moe also liked her meal, especially the hamburg, and said that she had a great time eating it.    



 
Overall, I would rate this restaurant as a wonderful. I thought that the appearance, the service, the atmosphere, the meals, the whole restaurant was perfect. We really enjoyed eating our lunch there, and had some relaxing, comfortable time at this peaceful restaurant. I hope that I could go there again and would like to recommend this restaurant to my other friends :)



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your thorough, and very descriptive, review and attractive photos.

    ReplyDelete